Services we have to offer!
Child Related Research is recognized as a world-wide leader in testing the efficacy and safety of child-resistant and senior-friendly packaging. We are ready to collaborate with you every step of the way on your next project. We specialize in child-resistant – CR package testing and senior adult product package testing – from initial design to commercialization. Our clients also enjoy our unique focus on client service.
We provide our clients with:
- An experienced and trained staff
- Quickest turnaround time in the industry
- A commitment to meeting your deadlines
- A large pool of child and senior testing sites
- Observation opportunities
- Daily testing updates
- Data on each test for tracking trends
Child Related Research is qualified to test according to U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA Testing), International Standards Organization (ISO), Australian Standards and/or Canadian Standards Association guidelines.
Accreditation can be found HERE.
Research is in our name and Child-Resistant, Senior-Friendly Package Testing is in our DNA!
- Package Evaluation and Consulting
- Child-Resistant – CR package Testing and Senior Friendly Package Testing
- Child Testing
- Senior Adults Use Effectiveness Testing. Child Resistant (CR) packaging can also mean frustration for seniors. We help you understand how seniors both open and resecure the package.
- Ease of Opening Studies– Criteria and test methods for evaluating consumer packaging
- Client Observation of Testing
- Our customers appreciate the ability to observe testing at our Salt Lake City testing sites. This enables you to make quick changes to instructions or give specific feedback for possible revisions.
- Good Laboratory Practice Testing
- Tamper- Evident Studies
- Include materials, closures, package design, and governmental regulations.
- Market Research Studies
- Analysis of directions for package/product-use
- Package preference and closure preference